It all about ChikaRoka...

Followers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm Calling...

I'm not here to comprehend..I'm not trying to pretend
That all these shiny things...In life can bring the happiness that I crave
Help me Lord to stand my ground..Help me never to back down
On what I know to be the..Truth and faith in all that I believe..You're my grace 
I'm calling, I'm calling out Your name..I'm running faster straight to where You are
I'm falling deeper in Your love...Help me find my way..To bring glory to Your name
I'll live for You in all I do...I'll walk with You through all
The storm that crashes over me...And walk out with the faith that I believe
You're my redemption..You're my King...Your passion for me is
The strength I have to face this crooked world...For You have died to set us free
You're my faith....

No comments:

Post a Comment